- Charles O. Slavens on 10 Production Music Mistakes To Avoid Like The Plague
- Tinger john | Kenskeysandloc on Caution:Toxic Music Ahead or Sun Ra Wasn’t So Crazy After All
- David A. Mackey on I Come To Praise Little Ceasar’s, Not To Eat It.
- Billwarriner on Production Music: More is not Always More
- Phil on Production Music: More is not Always More
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Interesting set of Birthdays this week. Three men whose innovations changed the course of music. The birthdays to which we refer are: Robert Moog – May, 23 Bob Dylan – May 24 Miles Davis – May 25 Question: Other than … Continue reading
Today’s Fail – Losing Your Edge Professor Jugnut gives his views on Snoop appearing in a boy-band video: Hip Hop that still funks us up the professor
It’s a no-brainer today folks. We love a good burger as much as anyone, but this defies all logic and laws of space/time We heave a collective sigh here at the OML.
Today begins our extended series on…series. This is the never ending, always incomplete, yours is better than mine, how could you forget etc.etc.etc. compilation, and we hope you will contribute your faves to the mix. For now, let’s start with … Continue reading
Stelara, and Every Other Insane Pharamceutical Ad Though it may seem a little counter-intuitive, as we would gladly sell them the music, we can’t resist. The unremittingly charming track beneath the voiceover of doom (Tuberculosis? What’s next bubonic plague?) is … Continue reading