- Go Organic with your Production Music in 2015 | Production Music Confessions on What Everybody Needs to Know About Digital Fingerprinting
- Charles O. Slavens on 10 Production Music Mistakes To Avoid Like The Plague
- Tinger john | Kenskeysandloc on Caution:Toxic Music Ahead or Sun Ra Wasn’t So Crazy After All
- David A. Mackey on I Come To Praise Little Ceasar’s, Not To Eat It.
- Billwarriner on Production Music: More is not Always More
Monthly Archives: August 2011
So many fascinating things come out of Texas: Cowboys, Barbeque Sauce, George Bush, etc., it’s a veritable wonderland of American quirk. So it might not be so surprising to the open minded amongst you that Nosferatu is driving around Galveston … Continue reading