- Tinger john | Kenskeysandloc on Caution:Toxic Music Ahead or Sun Ra Wasn’t So Crazy After All
- David A. Mackey on I Come To Praise Little Ceasar’s, Not To Eat It.
- Billwarriner on Production Music: More is not Always More
- Phil on Production Music: More is not Always More
- Evanbenjamin on Production Music: More is not Always More
Monthly Archives: February 2012
What happens when you take an Australian product, a progressive creative team from the Berkshires in Massachusetts (Insight Message Labs), a Ukrainian animation house, the coolest music library from New York (in this case featuring production music by a British … Continue reading
Back in the days of the Silent Movie, local piano players tinkled the eighty eights in order to underscore the overacting and telegraph to the somewhat shellshocked audience what they should be feeling. The Heroine is on the railroad tracks, … Continue reading