Would you like to become a contributing composer for the OML?
Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about yourself. Please make sure that your submission adheres to the guidelines below. We will not review or respond to anything that falls outside of the following:
- At this time we are accepting ONLY exclusive submissions-the publishing must be totally unencumbered and assigned to us
- We are open to any genre etc. but instrumental only please
- All material MUST have an end-no fades please
- 16 bit AIF files please
- If there are co-writers, you must specify and provide contact information for them as well-they MUST be on the contract
- All writers must be members of a performing rights organization or willing to join or specify that they don't wish to join
We need CAE#'s or Social Security numbers for all accepted writers
- We're using WeTransfer to receive demos, you can zip material and send it to us that way. If you aren't familiar with them, here is the link:
- We don't accept ANY other submission methodology, so please don't send CDs or use dropbox or yousendit etc.
If you can work within these parameters, we'd be more than happy to check out your material. We are interested in all genres of music.
For more information please see our Writer FAQ's Page
Thank you for your interest in the OML.
Already an OML Writer?
You can send us new music vis WeTransfer